Our sales centres and show homes are open on an appointment only basis.
We respectfully request that visitors wear a face mask where possible. See our COVID-19 page for further information.
Location: South West
Hourly rate: Negotiable
Reports to: Site Manager
Accountable to: Construction Director
Requirement: Valid CPCS Card
This is an active role based at our new Chudleigh site within the South West region. The successful candidate will form an integral part of the site team.
You will be expected to:
• Carry out all works on site as instructed by the Site Manager and in line with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure that all labouring tasks are completed to the highest standards and within the required timescales.
• Inspect all on-site signage including all large sale signs, plot signs, safety signs etc. and ensure that signs are always clean and in good repair.
• Take personal responsibility for Health and Safety on site and report any breaches to the Site Manager.
• Ensure that the compound and welfare facilities are maintained.
• Ensure all plots under construction are kept tidy by all trades.
• Walk round all plots under construction on a daily basis and ensure that there are no surplus materials.
• Ensure all waste across the site is segregated and recycled.
• Check show home gardens and public open spaces on a weekly basis and remove any debris.
• There will, at times be the need to access scaffolding by means of a ladder and work on the scaffolding.
• Working in inclement weather will be required as the need arises.
A full site induction will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply to: Wainhomes (South West) Ltd, Unit 2, Exeter International Office Park. Clyst Honiton, Exeter, Devon EX5 2HL
Or via email to : email@example.com
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with our GDPR Privacy Notice which can be read here, GDPR NOTICE
Date added: 23 August 2021