Our sales centres and show homes are open on an appointment only basis.
We respectfully request that visitors wear a face mask where possible. See our COVID-19 page for further information.
Salary / Benefits: Competitive Salary / Uncapped Commission
Type: Full Time / Permanent (Potential Trainee Role for the right candidate)
Purpose of Job
Due to the success and expansion of the Severn Valley region, we are seeking two experienced Sales Executives to join our sales team.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a professional service to all our customers and potential customers with the aim of achieving sale and financial targets on allocated developments.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the new homes industry and good knowledge of the legal procedure.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and drive their development to success.
• Maximise profits by achieving new homes sales in line with agreed targets
• Effectively manage the Coins database
• Respond to all enquiries – visits, telephone and email effectively and in a timely manner
• Ensure all relevant information is accurate and up to date
• Liaise with customers, solicitors and estate agents, etc on all aspects of construction, sales & progression
• Provide weekly reports to Management
• Conduct market research and report accordingly
• Ensure all paperwork and site administration is up to date and GDPR compliant
• Maintaining presentation of showhomes and sales arena including off site signage
• Contribute to marketing and PR proposals
• Hold weekly build meetings with the site team
• Comply with the company H&S standards
Experience / Qualifications
• Experience of delivering sales in the housing industry
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
• Must be resilient and show drive and determination to achieve your profitability targets
• Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literacy is preferable however training will be given.
• Personal presentation is of the highest standard
• Flexible working pattern, must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
• A full driving license and own vehicle
• Excellent time keeping
To apply for this position, please enclose a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and Lynda.email@example.com
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence in accordance with our GDPR Privacy Notice which can be read here, GDPR NOTICE
Date added: 08 July 2021
Closing date for applications: 30 August 2021