Wainhomes are committed to selling your existing property, to help you move into your brand new Wainhome as soon as possible. We can take care of everything, and will gain valuations of your existing property and instructing a minimum of two estate agents to provide a forced sale.
Who can use it?
If you have a house to sell, you're eligible to use Part Exchange. Only selected Wainhomes properties are available through the scheme; to qualify, the value of your current property must not be more than 70% of the price of the Wainhome.
How Part Exchange Works
Wainhomes will instruct a minimum of two estate agents to provide a forced sale, a six week and a twelve week valuation of your house. The agents instructed may include an estate agent currently marketing your property.
To get started, you will need to contact one of our friendly Sales Executives, if you're in the area, visit your chosen development for more information. In the meantime, browse the current range of available homes on our website.
1. Part Exchange is only offered on selected Wainhomes. To qualify for the Scheme the value of your property must not be more than 70% of the price of the Wainhome.
2. Upon receipt of the application fee of £500 and completion of the application form, Wainhomes will instruct a minimum of two estate agents to provide a forced sale, a six week and a twelve week valuation of your house. The agents instructed may include an estate agent currently marketing your property.
3. Wainhomes will inspect your home and you will agree to give the agents access for the purpose of carrying out a valuation.
4. Upon receipt of the agents' valuations, and subject to the results of a homebuyers report (see below), we will make an offer to purchase your property.
5. If we are unable to agree a valuation, we will refund 100% of the application fee.
6. If we agree on a valuation, the application fee will be converted to a reservation fee. You will reserve the Wainhome and the terms of the reservation will be shown on the reservation form. The part exchange offer will be confirmed to you in writing. The part exchange offer will be subject to:
a) in all cases exchange of contracts for the purchase of your home and the contract to purchase the Wainhomes; and
b) in certain cases we may require a homebuyers survey.
7. We both have four weeks from the acceptance of the offer (see 4 above) to exchange contracts.
8. If before contracts are exchanged you withdraw from the purchase of the Wainhome:
a) Wainhomes are not committed to purchase your property; and
b) you lose your £500 reservation fee.
Part Exchange Terms and Conditions
To read our Part Exchange terms and conditions, please click here.
Wainhomes (North West) Limited